Finally.. I have found some time to come in and check my blog. Wow,, the last time I said I was going to try to start writing again, but guess what. I didnt.
Since getting accepted into university, everything has been about studying.
Oh well.. nevermind!! I will come back to blog again..!!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Monday, November 17, 2008
Tennessee Williams was a born Thomas Lainer Williams on March 26th 1911 in Mississippi. His first degree at the University of Missouri was broken off, because his father wanted him to work in the international shoe business. But later on graduated from the University of Iowa. He then changed his name to Tennessee (his father's birthplace). He wrote many plays and short plays. Tennessee Williams choked to death on a bottle cap in 1983.
- "too beautiful to die to wild to live" (GIA)
- "a prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages"(Tennessee Williams)
- "there is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go"(Tennessee Williams)
- "all of us are guinea pigs in the laboratory of god. humanity is just a work in progress"(Tennessee Williams)
- "only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly"(Robert F. Kennedy)